Last day of deer season 1/15/10

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want to, and I'm off friday, but I tweeked my back tuesday morning, and just now got back to work. Just have to play it by ear. Good luck to those that go.

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going, too.

Which reminds me I wanted to mask you guys a question. The wheat field I've hunted since October has been cut of cows have been on it for a long time. Not much green left. I've seen plenty of deer here, so I am not worried that they are not in the area, but I wonder what are they eating now. Most of the wheat is gone. Aren't most of the acorns gone, too?

At any rate, I threw out some corn and cubes last night. Hopefully, all the geese won't eat it or the cows, but I threw a good bit behind an electric fence.

Happy hunting,
Dreaming Man
:osu

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wasn't planning on it, but my dad and buddy called me wanting to to give it one last shot, so I'll try to head down for the evening hunt if I can get away in time. Not very optimistic because I have no decent late season spots.

As far as moving on....I can't. May need therapy. February-September is just time I gotta waste until Oct. 1st, when life begins again.

I'll do a little camping and some fly fishing, but that is just to keep from going insane.

Bye deer season.:bye:

K-bob

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This past Sunday was my last day of deer hunting for the season. I got a nice doe just 15 minutes after I settled into my spot. Looking forward to next season. Good luck to those that go out tomorrow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom