Latest gun grab by the DOJ and the BATFE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSgt Twitch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, I did not see any class warfare or division so obtrusively evident in either bush's ( jr/sr) or Clinton's administration. If anything I believe GH bush's term, W. bush's first 6 yrs (minus election season) and both of Clinton's terms did quit a bit to bring us together as a nation. I do believe we lost some rights due to the patriot act and some liberties with the AWB under Clinton. BUT my point was the current admin using division as a tactic to erode them quicker and "under the radar". To more so divide and conquer than your run of the mill "power gab". I will not pretend to remember much before Clinton as that was my first time voting in an election. ( I am a youngin)

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, I did not see any class warfare or division so obtrusively evident in either bush's ( jr/sr) or Clinton's administration. If anything I believe GH bush's term, W. bush's first 6 yrs (minus election season) and both of Clinton's terms did quit a bit to bring us together as a nation. I do believe we lost some rights due to the patriot act and some liberties with the AWB under Clinton. BUT my point was the current admin using division as a tactic to erode them quicker and "under the radar". To more so divide and conquer than your run of the mill "power gab". I will not pretend to remember much before Clinton as that was my first time voting in an election. ( I am a youngin)

I concede that your point has merit. No administration has done more to divide the nation. However, that doesn't mean that rights haven't been eroded under others, just in a different manner.

TSgt Twitch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I concede that your point has merit. No administration has done more to divide the nation. However, that doesn't mean that rights haven't been eroded under others, just in a different manner.

Aye, the problem now is people have gone to their respective corners and picked sides and bringing "we the people" back together is gonna take a monumental crisis/action/event. Sadly said event will only bring us together until the media gets a hold of it and splits us back up.

Lets see current sides.
Right wing republicans
tea party republicans
moderate republicans
moderate democrats
blue dog democrats ( clinton era)
left wingers
pro life
pro choice
white
black
hispanic
other
those who like god and jerusalem in their parties platform/the other 60% of the delegates
rich
poor
middle class upper
middle class lower
large business owner
small business owner
walmart
union/non union
pro bailout/tarp
anti govt everything

are cat and dog lovers a voting block we can somehow target? oh wait i said target thats harsh language- i mean exploit.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they really start taking guns I'll sell them to someone on here for cheap so I don't have to worry about it. Then I'll buy someone else's. Get it? Every gun in America is suddenly unregistered and unaccounted for. There's no way they could ever take the guns from true Americans.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they really start taking guns I'll sell them to someone on here for cheap so I don't have to worry about it. Then I'll buy someone else's. Get it? Every gun in America is suddenly unregistered and unaccounted for. There's no way they could ever take the guns from true Americans.

Registered - Smegistered. If they want 'em they'll come in and take 'em whether they can trace a 4473 back to the current owner or not.

And if anyone puts up a fight - they'll be dead, deAD, DEAD! And they'll be labled a right wing fanatic and domestic terrorist by the media.

That's where we are and will stay until that mythical We the People wakes up and smells the scheise.

I for one won't be holding my breath waiting for that. The 2nd coming of Christ is more likely.

That said: If the clowns at ATF do use the new rule it will be rarely and probably against someone they can't get at any other way - kind'a like how the FBI used tax evasion against Al Capone.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom