Latest in the Jerome Jay Ersland saga.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Parker was obviously no angel. The risk involved in participating in armed robbery is that you may in fact end up dead.

That said, it's not up to Ersland to decide outside of the realm of self-defense that Parker should die.

No argument there, but facts are facts. I no longer have to worry about being shot during a botched robbery by Parker.

Now I can start worrying about the next little pissant running the streets with a gun looking for some easy money.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No argument there, but facts are facts. I no longer have to worry about being shot during a botched robbery by Parker.

Now I can start worrying about the next little pissant running the streets with a gun looking for some easy money.

Remain ever vigilant. They are all over and will target whatever opportunity seems best to them. I hope that niether you nor I have to defend ourselves against them, but I am prepared if I must.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Parker was obviously no angel. The risk involved in participating in armed robbery is that you may in fact end up dead.

That said, it's not up to Ersland to decide outside of the realm of self-defense that Parker should die.

he was already dead...

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
he was already dead...

Well... I mean Ersland and his attorney both maintained that Parker was still alive and a threat. The M.E. provided evidence to that effect that was accepted and seemed logical.

That's not really what we're still talking about is it?

:anyone:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom