Lawton Biker Shooting - Helen's Place

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldn't find any news coverage about this. Anyone have any info?

"Someone Took a Bullet for My Daughter Tonight"
Apparently some biker outift - a combination of "bandidtos" and "prophets" started raising hell in the vicinity of the bar my daughter was working in. As she was leaving, a gun was produced, and someone stepped in between the biker and my daughter, the intended target. He's in the hospital, and they think he is gonna make it - he's conscious and getting a cat scan now.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1252646_someone_took_a_bullet_for_my_daughter_tonight_.html

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I havent seen anything across the wire either. I wonder if that is Redneck1869 or whatever the year was in his screen name on ar15 lying to a new bunch of folks. Although i have heard lawton has a lot of thug elements.

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya, Lawton is a pretty crappy town. Not only is it by a military base, there is a private contract prison facility a few miles to the south of it.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I havent seen anything across the wire either. I wonder if that is Redneck1869 or whatever the year was in his screen name on ar15 lying to a new bunch of folks. Although i have heard lawton has a lot of thug elements.

Nah, he would have said he took the bullet.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya, Lawton is a pretty crappy town. Not only is it by a military base, there is a private contract prison facility a few miles to the south of it.

Hell yes. Not in my back yard, and who wants all those GIs around.?

Last I heard, the "contract prison" keeps its doors locked. Not sure how that makes the town worse.

I lived in Lawton for a lot of years. Crappy is as crappy does, and OKC and Tulsa are equally crappy in their own ways. CB

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"If I lived closer, I'd volunteer to bring out the commo, the ghillie, and my OBR, depending on your layout anyway. No problem playing armed shrubbery for a few hours at a time"

"If I were anywhere near by I'd be happy to bring a rifle, a betamag, case of beer, and crash on his couch for a few days."

"if you were in AZ I would come over for a couple nights to help stand guard with multiple mags."

"that's impressive that a bunch of strangers who only know each other by internet web board would risk life and family fortunes via legal costs for someone who may be in trouble with unknown number of lawless gang members who most likely will flee the state.

ARFCOM is one interesting place. I'm happy to be here to know (via internet) all of you."

And my personal favorite:

"if there is a real concern that your daughter is going to be in further danger you might want to think about a pre emptive strike. If you know where to find these guys. That is, if you have enough info. If she's in REAL danger, fsck the law, this is your kid we're talking about."

Jeezum H. Crispix, some of these guys need to x-out of the national gun boards and go outside. Some may be facetious, but sadly I think at least 80% of them are dead-ass serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom