Lawton Goes Full Tard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right now a vast majority of the US are addicts. Some on drugs, some on alcohol, but most of them to the internet. And they who control the source of those addictions controls the addicts.
Not smart for the dealer man to be telling the addicts they gots a problem. People gots to have the Internets. Its a RIGHT!

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is my problem Fauci the smartest guy in the room said Jan 21st of this year

"This is not a major threat to the people of the United States"

https://twitter.com/gregkellyusa/status/1246060637748330496

That just shows these folks are no better at modeling and forecasts than weather men during hurricane season. I think each day is about keeping the powder keg from blowing up today right now this minute. They have no idea what tomorrow holds good or bad. I firmly believe they said no masks to try and keep public from taking them from front lines where they belong. We are in the middle of sh#t storm. Like any other time in history no one will know the magnitude until they can look back at it an analyze it. Hopefully they continue to be wrong and things here are much better than they predict. If you look at Italy though man that is scary stuff.

Trump calls this a war. Well we are in the midst of the Fog of War currently.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is my problem Fauci the smartest guy in the room said Jan 21st of this year

https://twitter.com/gregkellyusa/status/1246060637748330496

That just shows these folks are no better at modeling and forecasts than weather men during hurricane season. I think each day is about keeping the powder keg from blowing up today right now this minute. They have no idea what tomorrow holds good or bad. I firmly believe they said no masks to try and keep public from taking them from front lines where they belong. We are in the middle of sh#t storm. Like any other time in history no one will know the magnitude until they can look back at it an analyze it. Hopefully they continue to be wrong and things here are much better than they predict. If you look at Italy though man that is scary stuff.

Trump calls this a war. Well we are in the midst of the Fog of War currently.
Unfortunately the people drawing up these models that called for a million deaths are using the same methodology as those creating the climate change models. Remember that? The existential threats that our world is going to wither and decay in 10 years?
Same method. Convince the populous the earth is going to end, or the population is going to be killed by a virus in just a couple of weeks to erode our freedoms and give the government our rights.
The idiots producing these models are allowed to move the goalposts every time they are wrong and still held up as an authority about what is our future.
The modelers predicted 65K hospital beds would be needed in NYC. In reality, there were only 16K. Was it because of shutting businesses and wearing masks? I don't see there is any way to prove that. Anecdotal evidence possible.

Oh yeah, today is April 8.
In an earlier post a video was posted from "Q". In that video, the Clintons, upchuck Schumer, and mad cow pelosi along with a host of deep state members were supposed to be arrested today with military tribunals to commence cleaning up the government.
I didn't see any breaking news about that today. Anybody else or is "Q" one of the pandemic modelers?

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 159037

I've been more concerned with allergies this past week then this China virus. Never should have moved back here. Stuck inside cause of this stupid tree pollen BS.
The problem is my allergies/hay fever usually end up giving me a sinus infection or bronchitis, so I end up with the china virus symptoms. Light fever, cough, sore throat, chest congestion, shortness of breath and that makes a person nervous. I think that is why there are so many negative test results for the china virus.

When I lived in the high desert or near the ocean I never had allergies/hay fever as bad as when I live in Oklahoma. I was born here, moved around and came back so I knew what I was in for.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man oh man, the city council turned on the mayor and one other city councilor in the last few days over the hunting/fishing thing. Hung em out to dry, so they revised the proclamation restricting lake use to comanche county citizens only... Gonna be curious how Caddo county reacts with Ellsworth having a bulk of shoreline in their county.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem is my allergies/hay fever usually end up giving me a sinus infection or bronchitis, so I end up with the china virus symptoms. Light fever, cough, sore throat, chest congestion, shortness of breath and that makes a person nervous. I think that is why there are so many negative test results for the china virus.

When I lived in the high desert or near the ocean I never had allergies/hay fever as bad as when I live in Oklahoma. I was born here, moved around and came back so I knew what I was in for.
Everything in our yard is a dull yellow from all the pollen in the air right now. I went out last night with the gazillion candlepower spotlight to look for the armadillo that is destroying our yard, and saw all the pollen floating in the air incredibly thick. That crap goes into our lungs. Its no wonder we have allergies or maybe its just plugged up lungs?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man oh man, the city council turned on the mayor and one other city councilor in the last few days over the hunting/fishing thing. Hung em out to dry, so they revised the proclamation restricting lake use to comanche county citizens only... Gonna be curious how Caddo county reacts with Ellsworth having a bulk of shoreline in their county.
I bet they caught holy hell from those that vote. Democracy in action!

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I hear ya. Been dealing with this since I was in my momma's womb or so she says. I get all the same symptoms that you've described plus I'm asthmatic. The temperature thing gets my concern. As long as it's not over 1 1/2 degrees above normal I'm not worrying as that's my bodies normal response to allergies.

Good luck!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

That was just frikkingstupid anyway. It seems the great outdoors is the most c=social distancing you could do. Fishermen don't fish next to each other and hunters keep their distances too. Sounds like none of the I D 10 T's fish or hunt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom