Lawton Gunshow update, finally here!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sitting in an empty building, set up and ready for vendors. Setup starts at noon.

What is the deal with the fairgrounds here? I have never met any organization that wanted my business less than the Comanche County Fairgrounds.
They wanted to charge me extra for air conditioniong In July. Then they wanted me to pull down all my Metcalf posters. I don't get it. I bend over backwards to create and environment that keeps my customers coming back. These guys act like they don't want us here at all!

Aside from all that, this should be a really good show. The building is full, I've advertised on five radio stations, four papers, the internet, flyers and signs all over town. We look forward to seeing you guys out here. Remember, if you are a OSA member to get a name badge.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, so just to clarify, there will be air conditioning right?...lol Myself and a couple of coworkers will be driving down for the show, and picking my Dad up on the way there. Where do we get an OSA name badge?

dolang1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to SuperDave for having the show
and all the members advice we're spendiing the day with my brother a
nd the love of his life (new jeep). His wife will be there too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom