Lcp carry...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just bought a LCP today and a Keltec clip to go on it. So far I love carrying it in either front pocket or right back pocket. Very concealed and even if someone sees the top of it, it just looks like a knife.

BTW, I got the LCP at Black Drug in Locust Grove, $320 out the door. The clip from Bills Sporting Goods in Claremore for $13.

i didnt know a "keltec" clip would fit a ruger:scratch:, the keltec clip i have goes on the pins that go thru the body of my keltec, does the one you have go on different???

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i didnt know a "keltec" clip would fit a ruger:scratch:, the keltec clip i have goes on the pins that go thru the body of my keltec, does the one you have go on different???

It has a pin that replaces the back pin. It's the same on the Ruger. The only difference is the shape of the clip where it wraps around the back of the pistol. That is easily modified to fit the profile of the Ruger. I did it with a pair of pliers in less than 5 min.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has a pin that replaces the back pin. It's the same on the Ruger. The only difference is the shape of the clip where it wraps around the back of the pistol. That is easily modified to fit the profile of the Ruger. I did it with a pair of pliers in less than 5 min.

can it work for lefties too??

brettlt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mainly carry IWB in a crossbreed holster. The other option that I choose is in my front pocket in a Desantis Nemisis. I prefer IWB, it keeps my pockets free for the other stuff I carry. (Wallet, phone, flashlight, keys)

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have seen so many different ways now, and I think three major factors that contribute to what people use. How tight or what kind of pants they wear, where they want to wear the weapon and how much money they want to spend on the holster.

I find the majority, of people after I show them this, let them handle it, put it in their back pocket where their wallet once was, and see how much more controllable the LCP is to handle, go with this holster. It is leather, comes in black or brown, is quality built in Oklahoma City, by Looper Leather, and yes I sell them because I feel they are a quality product. There are others on the market that I could make a higher profit on, but I only sell products that I feel are the highest quality. Drop by and look and feel one, tell me what you think.

ai48.tinypic.com_25i2jvr.jpg

Jeff Scott

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a LCP with CT laser. I carry it right front pocket in a Uncle Mike's #3 holster. Not the greatest holster but it works. I find it very comfortable to carry in the pocket and can get to it relatively quick.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mainly carry IWB in a crossbreed holster. The other option that I ch I prefer IWB, it keeps my pockets free for the other stuff I carry. (Wallet, phone, flashlight, keys)

i use to also until i found a universal clip carry and have not used my crossbreed or any holster since...

Latest posts

Top Bottom