Leather Belts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Believe it or not a few years ago I bought a thick genuine leather belt I wear daily for CC for $60 at the truck stop leather shop just north of Seiling, OK.
This is even after looking at Sheplers and other western clothing stores. They were all cheap belly leather that stretched out of shape. That is the only place I would go to get another one.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anyone wants to see some of our work here's our Facebook. I'm pretty sure you don't need a Facebook to look at it cuz I don't personally have one and I browse through it.
Facebook.com/jandtleather
Totally awesome work. You folks are very talented and if I ever need any leather work I'll look you up.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Totally awesome work. You folks are very talented and if I ever need any leather work I'll look you up.

You do some beautiful work, man!
Thanks y'all! It's funny this popped up in my notifications. My wife and I were just talking about listing some belts for sale here on OSA. We've got a dozen or so built that were built during slow times. Right now custom orders have about a 30 day lead time. I'll probably post an ad in the classifieds.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I were just talking about listing some belts for sale here on OSA. We've got a dozen or so built that were built during slow times. Right now custom orders have about a 30 day lead time. I'll probably post an ad in the classifieds.

Let's see 'em!!!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm having a problem finding a good gun belt that don't look like a gun belt.
In would suggest trying Kore Essentials gun belts. They are leather and use a ratchet system. I have never had a belt that was this comfortable. You can choose which buckle you like as well. I wear mine every day and have for about 3 months now and so far there isn’t any wear on it. And it’s still as stiff as can be. They don’t look like a gun belt. I have a magpul belt, looper belt, and a bullhide gun belt from bullhidebelts.com, and the kore is hands down the best. If a traditional leather belt is what your looking for try Andrews Custom leather out of Florida. His quality is incredible. I have one of his custom shoulder rigs and it is amazing. Check him out on YouTube. Super nice guy as well. I talked to him a couple times on the phone.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bart Looper still makes leather belts. They sell them at H&H. I still have a kydex belt his dad made for me in 2007. Still haven’t worn it out yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom