lee classic turret press

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I've got one too. I use it right along side my Dillon 550 and single stage presses. It's great for smaller lots of pistol rounds, that don't justify a setup on the Dillon, but would be maddening on a single stage. I load various revolver rounds, work up loads for 9mm, .45acp, and so on. A full quick change setup on the Lee is cheap, and no tools required. And it can be done in 30 seconds or less.

climbtothebeet is right on with the number of rounds per hour. Typically on the turret, I'm just loading 50-100 or so at a time. But I used it for bulk .38 and 9mm before I got my Dillon.

acp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have mine set up next to my progressive press. I took the plastic bushing off so that it does not rotate unless you do it by hand. I mostly use it as a single stage press. I still love it though. Easy to do rifle or small pistol loads when you don't want to change the progressive over.

Zombie11

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i've got one i'm looking to sell. if you wanna check it out before you make your purchase we can set that up. i'll give you a deal since i dont use it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom