Lee loadmaster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have really liked all of the Lee equipment that I have seen used and used myself. I bought my Dillon 550 when it was the only progressive I could afford. I love it and am glad the Lee progressives weren't around then. I would have bought one. There are problems with all of them. Us Dillon fans like to brag about the warranty that Dillons have but if nothing went wrong no one would know how good the warranty is. Lee reloading equipment isn't junk and a lot of people buy it. They have been in business for many years and those are two reasons why. Buy one. I have a friend with two of them and he got a Hornady LNL and wished he had gotten the Dillon instead of the LNL. He really liked the Lees and he also left them setup for one cartridge.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a lee, it was a good press, easy to learn on. I bought a dillon square deal and love it. If your just loading pistol stuff check the square deal out.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Loadmasters can be quirky. I have one and like it. Getting everything adjusted just right takes some time, but once adjusted they work well. The powder feed chain must be just the right length, the whole thing must be mounted perfectly level, fill the primer tray as soon as the last primer enters the feed chute. Then it should work fine for you.

Two good things about the Lee are, it won't feed a primer into the system unless a case is present, and it won't drop powder unless a case is in the proper place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom