Leggings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leggings as Outerwear

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
By request...
www.mostweirdmoment.com_wp_content_uploads_2015_09_ww31.jpg

ic.pics.livejournal.com_wendylady1_7537546_326453_326453_original.jpg

psitsfashion.com_wp_content_uploads_IMG_9457_2.jpg

and...

What has been seen can not be unseen!!

eye bleach please!!!

Dave

Attachments

• Cannot_Be_Unseen.jpg
    Cannot_Be_Unseen.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 143

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was waiting for my wife to pick up some meds at wall world in Ponca City one day. I was not feeling well, sitting in the truck trying to stay awake. I look up just in time to see a DUDE that is as big as I am, built like me in yoga or stretch pants walk in front of my truck. He was strutting his stuff and it just was not a good thing. He had a handful of flowers and a purse. Man I miss the old days................ I have since had a fear of the pants, even on a well built lady my mind flashes back to that Dude.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was waiting for my wife to pick up some meds at wall world in Ponca City one day. I was not feeling well, sitting in the truck trying to stay awake. I look up just in time to see a DUDE that is as big as I am, built like me in yoga or stretch pants walk in front of my truck. He was strutting his stuff and it just was not a good thing. He had a handful of flowers and a purse. Man I miss the old days................ I have since had a fear of the pants, even on a well built lady my mind flashes back to that Dude.

Man I remember this dude that carried a purse around when I was about 16 (about '04) and saw him around off and on after that. Was late 30s early 40s to bet. Me and all my buddies lived in Marland and red rock area.... There was also the crazy dude that walked around talking to himself picking up snipes.

Anyhow back to leggings and the such my pre-wife (long term girlfriend) bought some. At of all places a loves gas station. So I refer to them as her "lot lizard leggings". Saw it fitting, she finds it funny. She looks real good in them I feel but she does not wear them out to the Walmarts or anything just around the house for PJs and for my viewing pleasure.She has since bought a second pair.

Sent via message in a bottle

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few acceptable examples, no eye bleach needed.

maxresdefault.jpg

easyyogaathome.com_wp_content_uploads_2015_08_a7a324eb59ebcdf7a64f84b88e335d66_jpg.jpg

CNX53IpUsAAGw2i.jpg

Attachments

• a7a324eb59ebcdf7a64f84b88e335d66-jpg.jpg
    a7a324eb59ebcdf7a64f84b88e335d66-jpg.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,619
  • CNX53IpUsAAGw2i.jpg
    CNX53IpUsAAGw2i.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 163

Latest posts

Top Bottom