Let's Help OKCShooter Out With His Gift Card Project!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To my OSA friends, let's all dig into our pockets and help OKCShooter (aka Jason) out with some donations to support him with the gift card project he started to assist OSA families during the holiday season. Jason's efforts definitely going to put some smiles on the faces of some kids this Christmas that would otherwise not be getting anything. Times are very tough for many Oklahomans and this is a great opportunity to help out with a very worthy cause. See the link below to his original post.

http://www.okshooters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106760

I talked to Jason tonight and I will tell you that he has received more requests than he originally thought that he would but he is a man of his word and is going to do what he committed to do. That said, there are many of us on OSA that can afford to help Jason with this project and provide a positive impact to other OSA members and their families. Jason has already received some financial support from some OSA members that wish to remain anonymous but he could use much much more. Please consider sending a donation to help Jason with this very worthy cause.

You can Paypal him money at [email protected] or if you PM him I am sure he would provide an address to send a check.

Jason has already received requests from several people taking him up on his gift card offer and he is very moved by some of the appreciation voiced to him. He shared a couple of examples (no names) which is what prompted me to post this plea for help.

Folks, this is a special time of year for most of us, let's help make it special for those that may be less fortunate.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Heartfelt thanks to those to have or will donate!

Sam

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

Guys, here is an opportunity to do some real good for people who actually need the help. Many of the charities this time of year can be questionable, and it really steams me when I hear about people asking for things only to return them for cash for who knows what. I hate to say it, but if you give too nice a gift to some places, it will never reach the hands of a child in need. Or people who ring bells and take half of what is dropped in them.

But here is a local OSA need where 100% is going to people who need help. Can't go wrong contributing a little here guys. God Bless OKCShooter.

Take care,

Alan

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

If you use the Gift option on PayPal there will be no fees involved with the transaction...

This is true for paypal balance or a payment from a checking account. You can also choose the "personal" gift payment type and pay with credit card and cover the fees yourself which are pretty minimal. That way if you contribute an even dollar amount, Jason will get an even dollar amount to put into a gift card.

Thanks,

Alan

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys, if you can afford to help. Please do so. Jason is going out on a limb and helping people that really need help. I do not typically donate to charities but have been truly touched by his kindness. Many of the guys on here, including me, have been blessed by always having a good Christmas, take the opportunity and allow a kid to have a better christmas than he has ever had

Latest posts

Top Bottom