LETS SEE ALL THE 4 WHEELERS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
459.jpg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2005 500cc belt drive Arctic Cat bought three months ago from an 80+ year old gentleman that bought it new and used it to take his dog on trips around the farm, then back in the barn.
Zero scratches, bright shiny plastic and racks.
I’ve added gun racks on the front, a 3500lb winch to the front, with tire repair kits/compressor, ropes, and a kedge type anchor to use as a deadman if there is nothing close to hook the winch line to in the internal cargo compartment.
The dump bed on the back is big enough to wad up a deer in or haul lots of firewood, feed or beer.

c9acc084688ca27cb6d516ceaac13e4a.jpg

A dart board????

What the hey???

Shops are for working, not playing.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know if this qualifies, it's more for Sunday cruisin' on the dirt roads than anything really useful.
'67 bug chassis, 1776 motor.
View attachment 115311
This is the best one of the whole bunch (no offense to everyone else). I have wanted one of these since I was a little kid. If I lived out in the country and had more room to park toys, that would be the next thing I'd be looking to buy. H8ll, I just want to drive one. :-)

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have wanted one of these since I was a little kid.

Yeah, me too. I found this one on craigslist last Sept. The motor was good but it needed rewiring and a lot of fixing up.
It's in what I'd call good shape now, not great, but good enough to ride around in. Don't know if I'd trust it to take a real off-road beating, and it's pretty scary above 55-60mph.

But I've got in it probably half of what a new side-by-side would cost, and I can drive this on the street.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A dart board????

What the hey???

Shops are for working, not playing.
That shop is the man cave. Fully equipped with Fridge, central heat, TV, Stereo, reloading bench, fishing/hunting gear, and a couple of really comfortable leather office chairs that i've been known to take a nap in occasionally! :rubhands:
The other shop building is for working.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, me too. I found this one on craigslist last Sept. The motor was good but it needed rewiring and a lot of fixing up.
It's in what I'd call good shape now, not great, but good enough to ride around in. Don't know if I'd trust it to take a real off-road beating, and it's pretty scary above 55-60mph.

But I've got in it probably half of what a new side-by-side would cost, and I can drive this on the street.
I think I remember seeing that listing and getting THAT look from my wife when I showed it to her. :-)
Rewiring is no fun, for me at least. I'm about half way done rewiring my Mustang. Unfortunately, I have been at that point for about 4 months now. :-)

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I remember seeing that listing and getting THAT look from my wife when I showed it to her. :-)
Rewiring is no fun, for me at least. I'm about half way done rewiring my Mustang. Unfortunately, I have been at that point for about 4 months now. :-)

I have a mustang i need to redo and wiring will be on the list for that. Unfortunately.

Latest posts

Top Bottom