Lets see all the AK's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Polish model 1960, milled receiver.

ai957.photobucket.com_albums_ae59_twssosa_ak.jpg

So many nice looking AK's here. Makes mine look like a chunk of metal. :flybuzz:

pak-40

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to be an "AR Guy" until I bought one of these. The ARSENAL SAIGA Ak's are a work of art. I have almost 5000 rds thru it without so much as a hiccup. The russians got this one absolutely right. I bought this back in November when KVAR was selling these for 500 bucks. I bought two of them. One in Green and one in Plum. Best Grand I've ever spent! Two GREAT guns for the price of one AR. Can't beat that!

The Aimpoint (2 MOA M3) works really well on this rifle. Im very happy with this set-up but I'm waiting on a new mount that will put the Aimpoint low enough to co-witness the iron sights. The current mount does return to zero pretty well when removed and replaced.

The single point sling adapter is from blackhawk and the sling is a TAC-STRAP convertable 1-2 point sling. Is is very similar to the MAGPUL MS-2 but much more comfortable due to the wider strap across the shoulders. It is made by some guy in California out of his garage. It is a high-quality sling and was only like 30 bucks or so.

[Broken External Image]

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to be an "AR Guy" until I bought one of these. The ARSENAL SAIGA Ak's are a work of art. I have almost 5000 rds thru it without so much as a hiccup. The russians got this one absolutely right. I bought this back in November when KVAR was selling these for 500 bucks. I bought two of them. One in Green and one in Plum. Best Grand I've ever spent! Two GREAT guns for the price of one AR. Can't beat that!

The Aimpoint (2 MOA M3) works really well on this rifle. Im very happy with this set-up but I'm waiting on a new mount that will put the Aimpoint low enough to co-witness the iron sights. The current mount does return to zero pretty well when removed and replaced.

The single point sling adapter is from blackhawk and the sling is a TAC-STRAP convertable 1-2 point sling. Is is very similar to the MAGPUL MS-2 but much more comfortable due to the wider strap across the shoulders. It is made by some guy in California out of his garage. It is a high-quality sling and was only like 30 bucks or so.

[Broken External Image]

Hand's down one of the nicest AK configurations I've seen. Nice job sir.

Latest posts

Top Bottom