Lets see all the AK's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this one is mine

Attachments

• ak.jpg
    ak.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 83

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai660.photobucket.com_albums_uu322_4mac_photos_013.jpg

Plain Jane Romanian WASR 10.

Bulgarian steel mag.

Didn't really dig the funky blonde wood furniture as it came out of the box. After a quick internet search I: took it completely apart and hit the wood with 250 grit then 400 grit sandpaper, a few coats of RIT "Wine" colored fabric dye, five coats of Danish oil and a little clear furniture wax and it looks much better.

BC

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ai660.photobucket.com_albums_uu322_4mac_photos_013.jpg

Plain Jane Romanian WASR 10.

Bulgarian steel mag.

Didn't really dig the funky blonde wood furniture as it came out of the box. After a quick internet search I: took it completely apart and hit the wood with 250 grit then 400 grit sandpaper, a few coats of RIT "Wine" colored fabric dye, five coats of Danish oil and a little clear furniture wax and it looks much better.

BC

Very nice! I like the look of the darker wood.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I did some trading around And got myself the First AK that Tony over at Tromix Manufactured. that's right this is serial #1 it has been built off of a Romy G kit. Molly coated trigger Job and all the rivets welded and smoothed. When I seen this gun I fell in Love with it. Hope you guys enjoy sorry the pics are crappy. :bye:

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom