Lets see all the AK's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is my Yugoslavian made M70AB1. I payed $150 for everything you see here, several years ago. It came with an unfinished receiver that my buddy started drilling on, but never finished. Maybe I will be inspired by Dustin and his fancy schmancy Krink to finally put it together. All I am missing is the hammer spring, and disconnector spring (gave them to a buddy).

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v235_TheGunsOfElGuapo_Photo08221054.jpg

This is my new (to me) Saiga 308. I can't decide if I want to convert it, or just by the hootis and put a scope on it and be done. Something deep inside is telling me RPK. It does not have the weird trigger transfer bar. The trigger pivots in the normal AK location, with a normal trigger that has been bobbed off the bottom, and added to for the rearward positioning of the factory trigger. It would be so quick and easy to convert to a normal AK configuration. Still, I am very lazy. I have a wood pistol grip already. Just need that RPK stock, bi-pod, and normal forward handguard/gas tube setup. Oh crap, I'll have to have the gas block too. This is turning in to work. Maybe I'll make it RPK-ish,

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v235_TheGunsOfElGuapo_Photo08221042.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom