Lets see all the AK's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackT

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is my newest, It is a Maadi MISR, IMO, One of the best I have owned just ordered a new bolt carrier for it.
ai749.photobucket.com_albums_xx134_RidinSwangaz_SANY1267.jpg

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I typically despise "tactical" AK's. However, you sir have slightly altered this opinion. Nice gun!

Thanks! ~ I too had not owned an AK that had been "westernized" but gave Derrick at Asset Weapons Manufacuring free reign. I picked out some of the components but he drove the bus on the build.

Shoots great and as much as I love my ARs, that is the one that's going with me if ever I need to get out of Dodge.

ai660.photobucket.com_albums_uu322_4mac_photos_c50f637d.jpg

Above is an un-issued 1987 Bulgarian plum AK 74 kit for the next project.

BC

AGI

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That WASR-2 looks nice. How's she shoot?

Just got it a few days ago and been sick for over a week...sooooo, hopefully I get to try it out this week sometime. I`ll post a range report.

Here`s the final product:
ai131.photobucket.com_albums_p284_windmill21_BILD0064_1.jpg

Red mahogany stain topped with 2 coats of Spar urethane that I had laying around.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got it a few days ago and been sick for over a week...sooooo, hopefully I get to try it out this week sometime. I`ll post a range report.

Here`s the final product:
ai131.photobucket.com_albums_p284_windmill21_BILD0064_1.jpg

Red mahogany stain topped with 2 coats of Spar urethane that I had laying around.

Oh my how that thing needs a Bakelite pistol grip.

Latest posts

Top Bottom