Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Next build is going to be top shelf stuff.

Picked up a Spike's lower @ MAS...Ordered a Daniel Defense 16" barrel, winter trigger guard, & LPK Thursday.

I'm having a hell of a time choosing between Larue / DD for a float tube (although I really like the DD 9.5 FSP). Anybody have a DD wrench I could use/borrow?

Dude - didn't you just get rid of a nice AR?

BTW, where/how-much did you get that DD barrel for (feel free to PM me if you want)?

I've got a home-made DD wrench here that I can send back up to Edmond with my dad when they're done visiting for the weekend if you really need one.

Its just a bit of overkill though (this is what happens when you make a request to a bored machinist):

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude - didn't you just get rid of a nice AR?

BTW, where/how-much did you get that DD barrel for (feel free to PM me if you want)?

I've got a home-made DD wrench here that I can send back up to Edmond with my dad when they're done visiting for the weekend if you really need one.

Its just a bit of overkill though (this is what happens when you make a request to a bored machinist):

Look what the post man brought me today...ez bake it was like $180...kind of an impulse buy when they came in stock. It's a nice pipe...the chrome looks fantastic and the machining is first rate. The finish didn't quite meet my expectations, though. I'm used to CMMG barrels and they have the best I've ever seen on a barrel.

ai14.photobucket.com_albums_a320_mmchambers06_P4141238.jpg

Got the LPK installed:

ai14.photobucket.com_albums_a320_mmchambers06_P4141239.jpg

I did just part with a pretty bad ass rifle....but I started hankering for a really nice carbine. I think I'm gonna go with a DD lite 9.5 FSP, a flip-up FSB, and a Spike's upper receiver / BCG. I must have set a record on that last build...it took like 3 days from conception to completion, but just wasn't as much fun at the range as I thought it would be. I'm gonna take a little more time putting this one together.

Dude...I remember the thread about that wrench! That's awesome...I'm definitely leaning towards the DD rail at this point and might take you up on your offer. I just need to quit going to LaRue's website and make up my mind...

Marshall Luton

Defensive Shooting Academy
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here are a few in my collection of rifles. They range from .22 cal to .308. My favorite though is the 10.5 inch LMT that's suppressed. Pretty sweet. I am very blessed to have the things I do. Enjoy.

Attachments

• IMG_5035.JPG
    IMG_5035.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 112

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
here's my bushmaster it's all bushmaster except for the yankee hill flattop upper i got from mas gunworks. caa stock, magpul trigger guard, ergo grip and utg quad rails. i've ordered a gg&g mad flip up rear sight, just waiting for it to come in. this is my fist rifle i got about 8 years ago and it's one that i'll never sell [Broken External Image]