Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BTW, where/how-much did you get that DD barrel for (feel free to PM me if you want)?

I've got a home-made DD wrench here that I can send back up to Edmond with my dad when they're done visiting for the weekend if you really need one.

Finally bought a rail...your wrench is not needed, but again I appreciate the offer.

I picked up a DD M4 9.5 FSP rail (the regular, not the lite) for a price that was way too good to pass up. This build is coming together nicely...albeit slowly.

[Broken External Image]

Schuster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stag lower with Mil Spec CTR stock. Upper & BCG is Spikes Tactical with Olympic 18" barrel and Knights Arnament RAS rifle length handguards. Eotech 512, co-witnessed with Magpul flip up rear sight. I built this a little at a time and would like to think the people on OSA that sold me all of this.
Olyeller matched my barrel and handguards with my upper. Thanks again for your help. The rest I built on my own. Couple hundred rounds so far and it has worked flawlessly.

Attachments

• SDC10457.JPG
    SDC10457.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 73

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nothin, I was messin around with some cord and it was a piece left over, the stock was sittin next to me, so I threw it on there....serves no purpose whatsoever...lol

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Here is my new AR, just got the upper yesterday. As you can see I am missing the front sight, (bought the rear, never thought about a front dah) One question though, I need comments on how to mount the DPMS sling that I bought when I bought the upper. Also can you tell by looking if I can attach the sling to the adjustable stock?

Thanks guys, Mark

Attachments

• AR15 Pics 001 (600 x 450).jpg
    AR15 Pics 001 (600 x 450).jpg
    73 KB · Views: 62