LGBTs loosing their "celebrity" status

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It may just be suspicion on my part, but actions such as the lawsuits against the baker done by "some" in the LGBT community probably are something of a reason for distrust on the part of many others. I would imagine that even some of the LGBT crowd aren't happy with those kinds of lawsuits.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They kept pushing their lifestyle and culture off on us-and our children in grade school and frankly, we are tired of them and their ways. Obama supported them and even placed a militant homosexual in charge of "school safety." But he's gone and we have anew sheriff in town who isn't pushing immorality. He is concerned with the well-being of this nation which is a refreshing change!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lmao!! Ok, I'm just gonna say I have trouble imagining ANY little old lady who looks good in a teddy. Well, maybe, if she has had a lot of "body work" done. But damn, man, some of those gals make me jump back. Lol I don't care WHAT the plastic surgeon told them that is NOT a good look up close -- like inside 500 yards. Lol There is something to be said for growing old gracefully.
I've got to get a pic to post for proof. A "little ol lady" of 73 comes to the American Legion restaurant in Ponca on occasion.
She visits the gym (according to her) 3 hours a day and looks like it.
Long blond hair aka the early 80's style. Extremely classy in her dress and style.

Latest posts

Top Bottom