Liberal Teachers!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of the teachers I disliked the most forced me the farthest outside my comfort zone. My view of them has changed now that I am older. They are now looked upon with a little more favor because they taught me to think for myself. Just something to think about. And work on your writing skills.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I say write it how you think it should be done. The teacher is already in the wrong from asking you to show how one is better than the other, you have the right to form your own opinion and stick to it.

I dealt with a teacher in high school who was a twit to say the least. I did the work completed things and still failed. . . I called BS and since my senior year involved a lot of travel to the votech anyway I replaced her class with an equivalent at another school. I passed with an "A" and proved the teacher was a steaming pile to the whole school.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you're saying the teacher predetermined the position you are to defend in your paper?
You stated the assignment is to compare the opposing point of view. That is exactly what you should do. Compare them siting evidence of bias in each .

Latest posts

Top Bottom