Life Sentence for 6.5 gram Crack... Is this Stupid and a Waste of Resources or What?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Devereux refused a plea agreement and was convicted on one count of drug trafficking Oct. 24, 2005, court records show.

Life sentence sounds about right to me.
Yea, but you have to understand how "trafficking" is defined. It has nothing to do with any intent to distribute the trug. Hell, the minimum mount needed for trafficking is so small, that you couldn't traffic it if you tried!

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
point being ... addicts are not rational human beings.

Neither are psychos going on shooting sprees....just sayin

Weed is a drug that IMO should be legalized, all other drugs have such an unpredictable effect the users psychological health that they should not be easily accessible.

We are losing the war on drugs for the same reason we failed in N Korea and Veitnam....our politicians don't have the balls to take the fight far enough.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So people should get life sentences for using a natural vice?

I think that no change is possible under the current conditions.
Some people want to use drugs and be useless. Useless people are a burden to the society.
As long as we are not willing to see a hard core drug user die starving or from the need for medical care, the alternative is to control the use of drugs, or make believe that we control it. It is mostly an illusion and as somebody mentioned, big business.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crack is a pure form of the cocaine alkaloid obtained from the leaves of the naturally occurring coca plant.[/QUOTE]

have you seen how that alkaloid is obtained from the leaves... google that...

Latest posts

Top Bottom