Llama ix-b 1911

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akabickle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright so i bought this gun for a steal and havent had time to compare to my friends 1911. anyone else have one or know of any "non" interchangable parts??
or perhaps any pros or cons that you have experienced?

Thanks all!

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't believe the parts interchange with a 1911.

As for anything past that you'll either have a shooter or a pos.
I had one that was a shooter, outshot all my others I have had.
Made the mistake of selling it to a friend, I'll never see it again.

akabickle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

Im going to shoot it this weekend. Hope its a shooter as well lol

akabickle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
let us know how it does, iv looked at a couple of them but not decided yet...:mean:
Will do, I have loaded and chambered a few rounds and it dosent always chamber it, but with a little force it does. hopefully the slides force after the first couple shots or so will be enough to throw it in there... again its never been shot.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine had the worst trigger in history. A CMC hammer/sear combo was a near drop in fit. Shoots fine now. Got it at the big Tulsa show a few years ago for $225 or so. CB

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get a few Llamas to tune up once in a while, Usually after they have been put away dirty so surface rust starts on mating surfaces. If it does not operate flawless then tune it up and keep it oiled, if it does shoot well then just keep it well oiled.

akabickle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get a few Llamas to tune up once in a while, Usually after they have been put away dirty so surface rust starts on mating surfaces. If it does not operate flawless then tune it up and keep it oiled, if it does shoot well then just keep it well oiled.

Alright all, put 40 rounds through the little guy and not one jam.. i do belive the above post could be of some use if you would like to adjust the trigger pulll. there is hardly no play in the gun. Most of these guns are selling for more than they were ever bought new for so I guess i will just keep the gun unless i find a nice trade...... (cough cough) im building an ar ;)

akabickle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

very very true. there are still some sites out there that carry parts for this gun for replacement but you will find that nearly half are sold out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom