Local Ammo Hunter Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in my local Walmart tonight and noticed they had 3 boxes of the 100 ct Federal .223's. They require you pay for ammo at the Sporting Goods register....I had something else I wanted to pick-up and didn't want to write 2 checks so I went to get my other item. I wasn't gone but a few minutes, and some guy had already bought 2 of the boxes and would have bought the 3rd box but didn't have enough cash on him to cover all his other items. So I was able to get a box of the ammo after all. If the ammo you want is one of the popular items like the .223 bulk packs.. better get it whenever you can find it, because there are lots of other people out looking for and stocking up on the same calibers right now.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Walmart on 71st near oneta rd has federal 100rnd packs of 9mm for $20 as of 30mins ago. They probably have about 6 packages left. The have some .223 as well but its $$$ premium hunting ammo.

orangeRcode

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at the Yukon and Reno Walmart, they have none of the 100 packs of 45 acp. They did have some of the 9mm at the Reno store and I bought a box of them. They had gone up to $22.97. Also, none of the $4.97/20 pack of Tulammo of 5.56 at either store.

Latest posts

Top Bottom