Local Ammo Hunter Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With all the talk about which WM has what ammo available I propose a thread where we can all keep each other informed about what Walmarts or other stores have ammo in stock. I cleaned out the Walmart at Elm and 71st today of all their federal 9mm and grabbed their last .223 federal 100rnd bulk pack too. Grabbed some .22LR for the hell of it while I was there.

I was also thinking, for members that are financially able, if you see a stack of cheap 9mm or .223 on the shelf buy it! Sell it on here to fellow OSA'ers for what you paid for it. I saw a poo load of 9mm in a WM last week and didn't buy because I didn't need it but I was thinking I shoulda bought it and sold it to y'all. If that's legal...but I think it is.

Anyway, get to sharing information!

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just recieved a e-mail from Cheaper Than Dirt.... concerning 840 rounds of 5.56 red tip tracer rounds in a can for $299. I've never shot the tracer rounds.. but the price doesn't seem to bad given what the cost of the 420 rd cans of 62 gr green tips have been lately.

View attachment 23015

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We used to have an ammo sighting thread. it died sometime in 2010. I was in chanute kansas wed night and they had a ton of ammo, all flavors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom