Local powder supply

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasont783

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok so im looking to start reloading, only 9mm and 556 at the moment. But what im wondering is who stocks powder around the moore norman area? Im wanting to try a few kinds before I order online and suffer that hazzmat fee haha. And suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Most companies that carry powders locally are hit and miss. H&H has some on occasion, Bass pro on rare occasion. Gene Spear in El Reno as well. Heartland went Tango Uniform, so they're no help.

Maverick1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know Ed from Bulkseye Outdoor Sports has stuff at pretty good prices. He works out of his home but he can meet you if it's easier....pm me if you want his number and can't find it. If you ever get up to edmond, Heartland Outdoors has a very good assortment of powders and very good prices.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have found the best bet for consistent availability has been Gene Sears. Outside of that, any decent size gun show may have what you are looking for.
The former choice will be the least expensive, probably so even after counting the fuel to drive to El Reno.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
J&K Bullets in Moore is great for onesies and twosies on powder and primers, once you factor in the time and cost to dive to El Reno.

On large quantities, I make a trip to Gene Sears.

Latest posts

Top Bottom