Local surplus 5.45?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
5.45x39 has pretty much dried up everywhere. A shipment of surplus 5.45 just came in a couple weeks ago and the only 2 distributers that were able to get any of the latest batch is Ammoman and Aim Surplus (both online distributers/retailers). Ammoman is now selling them at $200 a can. Aim Surplus is cool enough to not gouge people on the surplus ammo (yet), but still had to raise the prices about $25 higher to $165 a tin.

Only one importer was able to ship the latest crates in and resulted in higher prices. If you really want surplus 5.45, I suggest you buy the last batch Aim Surplus was able to get in at $165 a tin. The days of $110 cans of 5.45 are long gone and I expect $200 cans of 5.45 to soon be the norm.

Last edited:

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang I wish I had the $320 to buy 2 boxes from Aim Surplus while they have it in stock.... crap

FYI it looks like if you buy the 2 can box set it's free shipping. That's a great deal.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No free shipping from AIM. I bought this stuff for $108 a case with free shipping last year. Guess I should bought a few more!

Dang I wish I had the $320 to buy 2 boxes from Aim Surplus while they have it in stock.... crap

FYI it looks like if you buy the 2 can box set it's free shipping. That's a great deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom