Local Weather Reports?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murphy j

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's been going back and forth between sleet and snow for the last hour and a half here in mid-town Tulsa. When I say mid-town I'm talking about the area around 15th & the B.A. Expressway.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some pretty impressive snowflakes have been coming down in NW OKC for the last couple hours. It started out as small snow/ice pellets this morning, but has graduated into giant flakes. I took the car out earlier or it would be covered with even more snow/ice....

Ran out of firewood this week, but a crew should be here in the next hour or two with some more.

IMG_20131205_145246.jpg

[EDIT] here are some effects for you guys....lol.

IMG_20131205_145246-SNOWGLOBE.gif

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
some pretty impressive snowflakes have been coming down in nw okc for the last couple hours. It started out as small snow/ice pellets this morning, but has graduated into giant flakes. I took the car out earlier or it would be covered with even more snow/ice....

Ran out of firewood this week, but a crew should be here in the next hour or two with some more.

img_20131205_145246.jpg

[edit] here are some effects for you guys....lol.

img_20131205_145246-snowglobe.gif

lol......

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Highway 169 in Tulsa has had a few accidents already, and some of the city streets are slick. Be careful out there!

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Roads are getting slick in the South Tulsa area. It's been icing for quite a while, and it's slowly turning to snow. Latest weather I read said the snow isn't far from hitting us. We shall see.

Latest posts

Top Bottom