Note To Self:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Think before talking. Case in point, the comment "that's what she said" is never appropriate, or wise, when used to respond to the wife, who had just said "man that's stiff". :bolt:

For what it's worth, it should also be noted that her comment was NOT being used in the context some here, like @RickN, may think. Thankfully, after she considered the source, her reaction wasn't all that bad. It amounted to nothing more than a shake of her head and the, you really are an idiot, expression. That said, it remains to be seen if there are any penalties I still may be subjected to later.

Last edited:

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After being married almost 35 years, my wife doesn’t pay much attention to any of the inappropriate or crazy chit that comes out of my mouth.
I can relate. We’re coming up on 39 years and I have no doubt that the only thing that saves me is she is no longer surprised by all the stupid and inappropriate things I say.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After being married almost 35 years, my wife doesn’t pay much attention to any of the inappropriate or crazy chit that comes out of my mouth.
Same here. An eye roll is about all I get now. Coming up on 36 years. She's heard all of my "cute" comments more than once.

Latest posts

Top Bottom