Lokal in Mustang - Thursday special

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now, how long can they keep up the quality? Nearly every place we end up liking will either change chefs or remove items we like from the menu then goes downhill at least for our palettes. Plus, it's about the only legit sit down "nicer" restaurant close to Tuttle. Good food, reasonably priced and close plus always gotten pretty good service.
I knew the owner before he opened his first one in Yukon. He's a real stand up guy so I dont see him letting it suffer.
I think the Yukon location has been opened about 5 years.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now, how long can they keep up the quality? Nearly every place we end up liking will either change chefs or remove items we like from the menu then goes downhill at least for our palettes. Plus, it's about the only legit sit down "nicer" restaurant close to Tuttle. Good food, reasonably priced and close plus always gotten pretty good service.
Been going to the Yukon location for the last 3 years and the quality hasn't gone anywhere but up!!!

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They still have the $3 drafts on Thursday. I guess they'd had some pint promotions recently too and gave us the glass for Iron Monk Velvet Amber and Kochendorfer IPA. Finishing up my leftovers is what prompted this post. Got the large size chicken fry and brought half home for lunch. Everything we had was very good!

Latest posts

Top Bottom