Green Country Lock & Key finally up and running !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I finally got my license from the state to work which was a cluster_¥€_ to say the least ! Then the wait time before the board met to approve but it’s finally done and I am 100%legal,
I’m still working part time for another locksmith until I get on my feet good but can make accommodations for anyone, I had a member call me when I first got back and was starting the process and probably made him think I was an idiot, I had been in an accident about 45 min . Before with a moron with no insurance and was still kinda focused on that at the moment ( sorry dude) if anyone in the Tulsa area needs anything just call and let me know you’re a member here for “special pricing” and would be open to the OKC area if I were coming down for other reasons which I do occasionally ! I do accept cash, checks, credit cards, guns, ammo, beer and whiskey !
I only do residential and commercial and not automotive.

Attachments

• ABF34AC2-7F90-48AC-916E-7FCB47FCF8AE.jpeg
    ABF34AC2-7F90-48AC-916E-7FCB47FCF8AE.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was me that you were talking to. I still don't understand why you said a chicken molested you. Can you elaborate here so I can understand?
I wouldn’t doubt that I said that or anything else at that time, the dude pulled out in front of me and had no insurance and I had just moved back from the Houston area and only had liability ins. So I am having to fix the damage myself, I was in a livid state at the time ! Lol, it wasn’t a chicken it was an ostrich !!

Latest posts

Top Bottom