London Stabbing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"We believe that the attack began inside before he left the building and proceeded onto London Bridge, where he was detained and subsequently confronted and shot by armed officers."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/london-bridge-terror-attack-suspect-identified

Detained and THEN SHOT?

I'm definitely NOT defending the POS but still, thats a bit of an issue?
I know UK isn't the US but still, killing someone who's been detained is a bit extreme I'd say. Isn't proper civilization above such medieval tactics??
He had a fake suicide vest on. The Bobby's thought he might be able to reach the trigger when they shot from what I understand. He wasn't in restraints at the time still struggling.
When they let him out of prison he had to promise to be a good little boy.
Terrorists interested in continuing the caliphate and eliminating infidels are not honorable people.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guns are bad. Knives are bad. But 5' long narwhal tusks get praise from the queen.

Tusk.jpg

The London Bridge hero who armed himself with a 5-ft long narwhal tusk is a chef who helped tackle the terrorist despite being stabbed, say friends.

The knife wound didn't stop the Polish immigrant, named only as Lukasz, from "giving him (the attacker) a beating" with the tusk which he had grabbed off a wall at nearby Fishmongers' Hall.

Friends said Lukasz was working at the hall when convicted terrorist Usman Khan, 28, launched his attack at a University of Cambridge conference on prisoner rehabilitation, killing two and injuring three.

In the aftermath, Twitter users hailed Lukasz for his bravery and for his choice of weapon as a group of heroes, including one with a fire extinguisher, tackled and pinned down the killer, who was armed with two knives and wearing a fake suicide vest.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/london-bridge-hero-narwhal-tusk-20994944
The Queen on Saturday praised the "brave individuals who put their own lives at risk to selflessly help and protect others".

Latest posts

Top Bottom