Lone Wolf '49

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Paul is a great guy! Just had a great FTF with him. Got me what I needed at a super fair price! He even delivered it to me at work, can't ask for any better.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a great FTF with the Old Grumpy One (Lonewolf '49) again today. Paul is a good guy; always pleasant to visit with and he gave me a heck of a nice deal on a Jaybird.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK ... this isn't a deal in the traditional sense of the word, but Old Grumpy here lent one of his beloved Garands to our church recently for a presenting of the colors ceremony. Additionally, he let them keep it for an entire month so they could use it a yet another ceremony last weekend. I'm pretty sure he is still wiping the slobber off that gun! :D

Don't let him fool you ... He is a sweetheart ... And I am proud to call him my friend ... :heart: :kiss: :)

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to say, Paul is an exceedingly generous fellow - I'm proud to call him a friend, even though we have yet to meet in person. It's people like him that make OSA a class act!

Latest posts

Top Bottom