Looking at getting a new toy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What would you go with?

• Self defense shotgun

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • .22 rifle and stock up on .22 rounds

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i160.photobucket.com_albums_t186_PotatoeMasher_100_0681.jpg

One of these with a threaded Tac Sol barrel is about the best tactical 10/22 you can get. I could sell you this one at a decent price too. ;) I'd honestly keep it but I could use the cash right now.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a similar dilemma a while back. Then I read a news story where there are those in the government and lobbyists that are wanting to "redefine" what a shotgun actually is. The intent for the redefinition was to label any shotgun with more than a 3 or 4 round capacity as a an assault type weapon.

Heh....in my case, anytime someone talks about making something illegal, I want to make it a point of getting one before that happens.

Besides, if the SHTF, with a 7+1 12 gauge (Remington 870) I can take down more birds or other critters for food.

jhawknokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good points, I'd like to get both, I do have a .22lr and shotgun, but would like to upgrade one of the two. I've watched some youtube videos that give good reasons for buying either. I'd like to get both, but money says one or the other.

Latest posts

Top Bottom