Looking for a Range in NE Ok to Shoot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRLail

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to take my son out to Excalibur in Afton but they are having an event today. Is there any place else to shoot near Grand Lake? Short of going to Tulsa or Joplin?

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excalibur is a great range... and it is getting better all the time. He just put in the wobble trap range. That wobble trap machine is freakin sweet. You can also shoot handgun or rifle out to 175 yards, and he is building the berm for the 400 yard long range right now. That will be really fun.

I was the one running the event last weekend out there... sorry for getting in your way. You guys should have joined in! I'm sure it would have been a better time than whatever else you did that weekend! hehe. Mike is a great host, though. He really supports the heritage of marksmanship, which is why he lets us use the range for Appleseeds. He also says he is putting in a trap range for the 4H teams from the local schools to get together and compete.

He also has some pretty damn good prices in his gun shop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom