Looking for Goose Island Sales physical address.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RetiredGrunt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in Texas and they rooked me out of $600+.

Might need to head up there and discuss this matter in person. Help appreciated.

Claim to be "Veteran Owned" but have no problem effing over combat dv's by shorting orders by 55%.

I'm not a rich guy. That was hard-earned money.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not a Facebook person, but my wife say's on their Facebook page you can request their address. Maybe a PO box, who knows.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in Texas and they rooked me out of $600+.

Might need to head up there and discuss this matter in person. Help appreciated.

Claim to be "Veteran Owned" but have no problem effing over combat dv's by shorting orders by 55%.

I'm not a rich guy. That was hard-earned money.

Thanks.

They don't have a good reputation on this forum. Did a search and found this:

"Goose Island sales began as a small vendor at Metcalf Gun Shows in December of 2012... We only participate in the Metcalf Gun Shows, simply because they are the best advertised gun shows in the state, with the biggest buying crowds. (https://gooseislandsales.com/aboutus.asp)"

You might find a schedule of the Metcalf gun shows and travel to attend one to see if they are there, or email Metcalf.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They don't have a good reputation on this forum. Did a search and found this:

"Goose Island sales began as a small vendor at Metcalf Gun Shows in December of 2012... We only participate in the Metcalf Gun Shows, simply because they are the best advertised gun shows in the state, with the biggest buying crowds. (https://gooseislandsales.com/aboutus.asp)"

You might find a schedule of the Metcalf gun shows and travel to attend one to see if they are there, or email Metcalf.

Metcalf and Goose Island are one in the same. One of the first posts about Goose Island originated by a Warren Metcalf

RetiredGrunt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, sir. Could not locate a 2016 schedule.
Was also thinking one of their shows would be a good place to talk to someone.
Actually, I found this forum because of a search of Goose Island.
Their shipping address is a residence in Talala, OK.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Goose Island sales is James "Jim" Metcalf, Warren Metcalf's dad. Warren runs the Metcalf Gun shows. As you've discovered, most of the people on OSA won't do business with them or attend their shows. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom