Looking for some investors for a 2 million dollar land and range investment.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You all have fond memories of her, keep them.

Thank you. That tells me more about you as a human being (and man) than you might suspect. And I need to try and be more like you in that regard.

I wish I'd kept screen shots of the posts that were flying around here when I was the range manager at H&H. And then again when I was a mod here. Lol It's a good thing I'm not a delicate flower. I would have wilted plumb away. 😂 But you know, even if I had, what would it accomplish?? A few of those guys are still here and treat me decent now. And, in the end, that's the only thing that matters.

I can only think of 2 unforgivable sins. There are PLENTY of guys here I have had differences of opinions with. I can only think of ONE here who doesn't get a second chance. Once a traitor always a traitor. 🤷

But I will say this -- you can ALWAYS tell the measure of a man in how he takes direction. Especially when: he is wrong, he KNOW it and that "direction" comes from a woman. Most men are cool. But there's ALWAYS that ONE Bubba ... Lol ALWAYS.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who is itI can only think of 2 unforgivable sins. There are PLENTY of guys here I have had differences of opinions with. I can only think of ONE here who doesn't get a second chance. Once a traitor always a traitor. 🤷
Well. . . . .

Nicole Scherzinger Masks GIF by The Masked Singer

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes I have a colostomy bag and the belt is an elastic hernia support for the man made hernia in my belly. I'm the dumb azz who took the picture not realizing my reflection while wearing just my underwear so I set myself up for ridicule...ok.
I'd like to retract my post from last night, I wasn't drunk, just don't sleep alot of nights and I guess I was in an ornery mood...no excuss.
And yes I did spend 11 months dying and at the last minute 1 Dr decided my entire colon needed to come out. 30 days in the hospital after being gutted like a fish, and I was on my way to recovery.
People make fun of me sometimes and this won't be the last time I know.
But, know this, if any of you ever have to go through the hell I went through, or anywhere near it, ill NEVER make jokes, ill pray, because it was hell and I was ready to die at the end.
I wouldn't mind if that picture disappeared.

Sorry to hear this; no one deserves this type of health issue and I am glad you pulled through.

That being said, I don't know how it relates to your random nonsensical & threatening PMs to me...especially writing things about my deceased Father and your incestuous references about him. You obviously have insecurities and project them on others but a word of advice: lose the keyboard confidence; I almost didn't let the libel about my Dad slide.

Regardless, you need to refrain from messaging me in the future and it would be wise to not involve me in any more of your stupid rants.

Latest posts

Top Bottom