Looking to sbr my 7 inch ak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Never seen a wood folding stock, is there a way to add a trunion to the rear for a stock? I need to go back and look at the pictures. (yep it is drilled for a stock trunion and I have one and the rivets.)
Yes I can do the gloss black and a russian red wood. I do have some original wood stocks if you want one.
Think about a Tapco trigger group, they are nice, not expensive and add 3 us parts.
Ive seen a lot of us made pistol grips but not sure about the hand guard.

Ok. Im going to send you a pm about this. You sound like the man for the job.

dak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That trunnion he has is either a pistol trunnion or an underfolder trunnion which has a different rivet pattern than a fixed stock trunnion or sidefolder trunnion so the holes would have to be welded up to replace it with either of those. If it's an underfolder trunnion and he wants an underfolder all you'd have to do is drill out some holes, otherwise it's removing the trunnion, welding up the rivet holes, and then drilling/re-riveting the new trunnion in.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That trunnion he has is either a pistol trunnion or an underfolder trunnion which has a different rivet pattern than a fixed stock trunnion or sidefolder trunnion so the holes would have to be welded up to replace it with either of those. If it's an underfolder trunnion and he wants an underfolder all you'd have to do is drill out some holes, otherwise it's removing the trunnion, welding up the rivet holes, and then drilling/re-riveting the new trunnion in.

Yea, I have my 07 and 02 sot and I have built quite a few AK's I have the equipment to do what needs done if he decides to do it, I could also build it and register it on a form 2 then transfer it to his trust with a form 4
Big difference there would be that If I built it on a form 2 it would have my name on it as mfg, If he does it with a form 1 then it has his trusts name on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom