Loss of a spouse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your situattion is akin to mine. My wife teresa, had a stroke in November of 2\'20, and after she had somewhat recvered from that one, she had another in January of '21.

https://www.okshooters.com/threads/my-wife-teresa.300665/
She is slowly getting better and now we are seeking an apartment or a small renatl house in Ponce City Blackwell or Enid.

My wife is doing a lot better now, though and that is the difference.

You have my prayers. Hang in there. God bless you.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Though my first husband and I were divorced for many years, his passing struck me harder than I would have thought. But then I didn't leave him because he was a bad man -- I left because he was an alcoholic and I had kids that needed more stability than he could give any of us, himself included.

He had a long, long stay at a convalescent center (closed head injury from a motorcycle wreck). I never could get that man to wear a helmet. 😢

I'm sorry for your loss.

mr.haney

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your situattion is akin to mine. My wife teresa, had a stroke in November of 2\'20, and after she had somewhat recvered from that one, she had another in January of '21.

https://www.okshooters.com/threads/my-wife-teresa.300665/
She is slowly getting better and now we are seeking an apartment or a small renatl house in Ponce City Blackwell or Enid.

My wife is doing a lot better now, though and that is the difference.

You have my prayers. Hang in there. God bless you.
God bless you my friend my prayers are with you

mr.haney

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As I read the stories from my brothers it brings a lump in my throat and and it makes me so ashamed of all the stupid fights my wife and I had over things that were so unimportant and suddenly she was gone. No time to say babe I’m sorry please forgive me. Whoever is in your life tell them daily how much they mean to you because tomorrow isn’t promised to anyone. Gotta go now something in my eye.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Blessed to have such a beautiful/courageous lady in your life, I have the same and hope to never have to experience that loss. Prayers

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Dang it guys, I’m watering up. The older I get the more loss I see. My wife is my best friend. I don’t know what I’ll do without her if she passes first. My prayers are with all of you that are dealing with this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom