Retired Army Sgt. Ken Harrelson STILL In Custody From Jan. 6 Protests

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Un huh. Just sit down and wait or take the chains. What you don’t seem to understand is that a ccp revolution just happened right before your eyes. Yet, you see it not.

Entitled to your opinion but it’s no more right than mine. Luckily the military of this country will not buy into the disgraceful actions of a few of its formers that strayed wildly away from our country’s heritage

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMO, it was more farce than revolt, and made gun owners look absolutely incompetent. An UNARMED (for the most part) takeover of the US Capitol building? Not sure what they hoped to accomplish.

I don't buy into the Antifa/BLM conspiracy theory either. If true, that only makes the gun owners that followed 'em look dumber than a stump.

As usual, just my 2¢ ... :drunk2:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my opinion, this whole deal falls under “play stupid games and win stupid prizes”, BUT the double standard that’s occurring is totally ridiculous but predictable.

If it had been a BLM or antifa group, no one would’ve been detained for even 15 minutes, and there dang sure wouldn’t be any charges pending.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good Morning. The report of a decent number of the group there being armed is well documented. There were actually a few that were actually found to have a stockpile of various weapons nearby too. With regard to politicians thrown out of office well like many insurrections it was stopped before that took place. I’m happy only had to be shot. This is America and such planned nonsense is contrary to all that the servicemen that have died defending our way of life stood for.
That is a first. I haven’t heard of any armed personnel entering the grounds before this. It was tragic that a person was shot and loss her life there. Happy only one had to be shot are not the words I’d use of an unarmed woman in that group of misguided idjits. All the videos we have seen to date is of security letting these people in. Looked like a massive group of ticked off people going on an unguided tour. There was no policy force attempting to stop them in any videos I’ve seen.

Stock pile of weapons? This sounds like CNN BS propaganda. Without looking it up I seem to remember that somebody had a gun or two out in their locked car. Hardly what I would call a stock pile. If you had a box of ammo I could hear some progressive reporters saying a massive cash of Ammunition

Yes this is America. I’m glad these fools didn’t act like BLM or ANTIFA. The place would have been looted and torched. Then there would have been some real damage. Maybe Democrats would have called it peaceful protests instead of a phony insurrection if it was their pet brown shirts.

Instead it was a photo op for some of these fake Trump supporters that were paid protesters like the Buffalo shaman.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it were a true insurrection as the msm claims, they would STILL be there. The so called reps should of used it as a wake up call, you swore to protect the Constitution and represent US, they are doing neither so maybe time for some tree watering? I wonder from reading this thread who would of sided with the brits?

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it were a true insurrection as the msm claims, they would STILL be there. The so called reps should of used it as a wake up call, you swore to protect the Constitution and represent US, they are doing neither so maybe time for some tree watering? I wonder from reading this thread who would of sided with the brits?
If the revolution had been this incompetent, there wouldn't have been a chance to choose a side. :rolleyes2

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMO, it was more farce than revolt, and made gun owners look absolutely incompetent. An UNARMED (for the most part) takeover of the US Capitol building? Not sure what they hoped to accomplish.

I don't buy into the Antifa/BLM conspiracy theory either. If true, that only makes the gun owners that followed 'em look dumber than a stump.

As usual, just my 2¢ ... :drunk2:

Regarding that in bold and underlined...

...sadly, there are probably a large number of "gun owners" that are dumb. I'd even venture a guess that some on OSA would fall into that category.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good Morning. The report of a decent number of the group there being armed is well documented. There were actually a few that were actually found to have a stockpile of various weapons nearby too. With regard to politicians thrown out of office well like many insurrections it was stopped before that took place. I’m happy only had to be shot. This is America and such planned nonsense is contrary to all that the servicemen that have died defending our way of life stood for.

That above in bold and underlined would be very close to the modus operandi of Antifa. They have been known to leave "caches" of things like bricks in an area where they plan to "protest." They have also been known to "retrieve" weapons from other Antifa members. I remember a video clip where someone pointed out that a somewhat overweight lady was carrying a small bat in her hand. Once that was pointed out, the next image showing that same lady showed her without the bat. Another Antifa thug had taken it from her to hide that she had it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom