Lunch pails

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, I am in need of a lunch pail again, as my last two were either stolen or crushed. But it turns out that the only lunch pails that I like to use have been discontinued:
1700328810759.png

So, any suggestions on what works well for you? What do you carry around? I won't buy an igloo playmate, for the record.

I was looking at the coleman pro offering, but it has a hinged lid and the handle is built into the lid, two things i am not a huge fan of. Any experience with them? https://www.coleman.com/coolers-dri...eman-pro-9-quart-hard-cooler/SAP_2180604.html

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, I am in need of a lunch pail again, as my last two were either stolen or crushed. But it turns out that the only lunch pails that I like to use have been discontinued:
View attachment 430076

So, any suggestions on what works well for you? What do you carry around? I won't buy an igloo playmate, for the record.

I was looking at the coleman pro offering, but it has a hinged lid and the handle is built into the lid, two things i am not a huge fan of. Any experience with them?
The Colman Pro looks like a solid option to me. I wouldnt care for the handle on the lid either but the latch looks pretty solid to me, to keep from accidental openings

I am also in the market for something cuz my daughter keeps using mine for her Drill weekends and never cleans mine out (or puts it away) untill I tell her to do it

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 430076

I was looking at the coleman pro offering, but it has a hinged lid and the handle is built into the lid, two things i am not a huge fan of. Any experience with them? https://www.coleman.com/coolers-dri...eman-pro-9-quart-hard-cooler/SAP_2180604.html
1700332949324.png

This is what I use. You never know when you'll be stranded by a nuclear attack.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 430076

I have one exactly like you pictured that you can have. Different color but same size and design.

Latest posts

Top Bottom