Lunch pails

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 430089

This is what I use. You never know when you'll be stranded by a nuclear attack.
When I worked in the oil business as a mechanic, I had a 65qt RTIC shoved into the back seat of my truck, I could fit 2 weeks of groceries in there, plus drinks for the whole hitch. Really saved some money doing that.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does it have to be hard? Maybe soft coolers would give more choice. Just a thought.
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

I hate soft coolers, and most are too small, poorly laid out, or cheaply made. I would probably buy an igloo before buying another soft cooler.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stanley lunch box and thermos combo. Best $100 you’ll spend.
I have the thermos already, and since my workplace is filled with heathens and we don't have a coffee pot, the thermos is about to become my best friend again. My only complaint about the lunch box is that it is long an skinny, which makes fitting tupperware encased leftovers in it difficult.

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My favorite cooler for trips. I ziploc everything that goes in, and get nice cold water from the melt-off. Anybody else remember back in the day when work crews would be lined up at the counter of McDonald's for their 5 gallon "orange drink" packets? This was before Gatorade came along.

Attachments

• IMG_20231119_083110475.jpg
    IMG_20231119_083110475.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the thermos already, and since my workplace is filled with heathens and we don't have a coffee pot, the thermos is about to become my best friend again. My only complaint about the lunch box is that it is long an skinny, which makes fitting tupperware encased leftovers in it difficult.
Those thermos's also work great for soups n such.

Latest posts

Top Bottom