M&P 15-22 in Tulsa area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mapcon1941

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone seen a M&P 15-22 in Tulsa area stores lately? I have been checking Academy and haven't seen one in a while. If you recall, what price was it also?

mapcon1941

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my hopes up when I called 81st/169 Academy and they said they had one in stock. I drove all the way there and it had a big HOLD sticker on it. Turns out the one they had in stock was on a NICS hold. None in stock in any area WalMarts I called. One employee laughed, almost hysterically, when I asked. The search continues. Thanks for the replies.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A guy just started a thread on here about Sports World having two more

That was me. With tax it was $596 out the door. I know I paid a premium price for it, but I don't want to spend $100 in gas and hours of my time driving around to Walmarts and Academy's hoping something is still in stock by the time I got there. A $100 was worth the hassle I saved myself.

C.H.H.

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just keep trying Academy and or Walmart if you have the time or do what Quick-Draw did and pay a little more now and save on gas and your personal time running around and looking. Also, on items they have on NICS hold, they will only hold them for 30 days I think and if they are not claimed they are fair game.

Latest posts

Top Bottom