M&P Pistol Give Away - Officer Chad Peery Fund

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So the scoop here guys - we tried to do this before and within 12 hours paypal caught it and flagged it as a raffle. The only way that we can get around this is to accept "donations" for the site and then let all that "donate" be eligible for a GIVE AWAY. I have added the option on the REGISTRATION page to save you time if you are not a member. Feel free to just sign up and donate if you do not want to participate. Right now we are thinking of ways around this but with the mega restrictions of paypal it doesn't seem like there will be.

Registration Link w/ Donation options

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just donated, my user name is same there as here. I am friends with his sisters, if your ok with it, would like to let them know so they can get the word out too.

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let everyone know. I requested to be the Facebook Friend of the page set up. I will post on there - also I sent the webs master of the donation site an email also.

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Noticed the site says you can't just join to enter the drawing....are you going to remove that restriction for this since its for a good cause? Honestly I participate in too many forums already.

Initially it was just a give away for our members - but decided that there are people that need the money out there and decided since we are donating 1/2 the proceeds to the Officer Chad Peery fund that ANYONE that joins and donates is eligible to win!!!

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which match is this benefiting and in what way?

We will be sponsoring either the High Plains Rifle match, OK Section USPSA match, or both depending on the amount of money raised. There is also talks of another match in the fall that we would like to support as well.

Sponsoring of a match means donating money so that the match can buy prizes, trophies, targets, and other stuff to run a successfully match. For those of you that haven't ventured out to shoot a match yet you owe it to yourself and your firearms to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How much of the money raised will go toward the matches and how much to Chad? Can you start posting a tally, something like $1000 dollars raised $600 to matches $400 to Chad?

I'm interested in getting involved to help put the shooting community in a good light, but I don't really want to help you raise money to support your site, I can do that through the donate button on your site.

Latest posts

Top Bottom