MacFromOK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe I should have said supporting/paid member. I wrote that, then deleted it before I posted.
See if one of the supporting/paid members can loan you a sense of humor while you‘re at it.:thumb:

What I find extremely hard to believe is that no one seems to have MAC’s phone number. I don’t even live in Oklahoma but am in contact via text with several members on OSA on a daily basis. Does the guy have no friends?!?:anyone:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See if one of the supporting/paid members can loan you a sense of humor while you‘re at it.:thumb:

What I find extremely hard to believe is that no one seems to have MAC’s phone number. I don’t even live in Oklahoma but am in contact via text with several members on OSA on a daily basis. Does the guy have no friends?!?:anyone:

I'd say that lots of OSA folks aren't prone to giving out their phone number to other OSA folks. Has Mac posted anything in Classifieds that might have a phone number with it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom