MacFromOK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just spent some time checking the Classifieds for posts by Mac. He has PM'ed a number of active members here with regards to items in the Classifieds, so if any of those people still have his PM messages, maybe there is a phone number there.

I also don't know the capability of the moderators here, but can a mod look at a member's profile or account and see a phone number?

All I could gain from looking at messages he made in the Classifieds is that he is in southern Marshall County, possibly near Lake Texhoma and Willis and near Highway 377.

Okiedog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just spent some time checking the Classifieds for posts by Mac. He has PM'ed a number of active members here with regards to items in the Classifieds, so if any of those people still have his PM messages, maybe there is a phone number there.

I also don't know the capability of the moderators here, but can a mod look at a member's profile or account and see a phone number?

All I could gain from looking at messages he made in the Classifieds is that he is in southern Marshall County, possibly near Lake Texhoma and Willis and near Highway 377.
I did some business with him several years ago and I believe he lives in Madill.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did some business with him several years ago and I believe he lives in Madill.

In one of the posts he made to other OSA members in the Classifieds section, he mentioned Madill, Kingston, and Willis. And, if I remember right, one of the posts mentioned specifically close to Lake Texhoma, which could be Willis. Maybe he gets his mail out of Kingston?

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
What’s up with that?!? I thought this was some big happy family or brotherhood?!? :anyone:
And here I thought it was a forum where like minded folks shared info and a on occasion made a buy or sell or had a few good arguments!! I will keep the numbers I get here, family just wants me to come over and help them move crap or fix stuff for them so I screen the calls and "forget to call them back!! I would not do that to you guys .... well maybe @Profreedomokie cause he drives a Fiat!! :bolt: :cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom