Mail delivery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The mail at my new address has been getting slower and slower til yesterday.
The right person must have found the right person to complain to.
As I was driving through the neighborhood about 5 or 6 yesterday I counted no less than 5 lettercarriers trudging along with bags and arms full of mail.
Upon checking my mailbox there were 14 pieces. The most we've received at one time since we moved in here.
The part that pisses me is the overdue ones I now have to pay a penalty on.
Hopefully that carrier is gone and mail will arrive in a timely fashion from now on. Rant over.
Sorry, overdue is on you for not going paperless and paying online.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The mail at my new address has been getting slower and slower til yesterday.
The right person must have found the right person to complain to.
As I was driving through the neighborhood about 5 or 6 yesterday I counted no less than 5 lettercarriers trudging along with bags and arms full of mail.
Upon checking my mailbox there were 14 pieces. The most we've received at one time since we moved in here.
The part that pisses me is the overdue ones I now have to pay a penalty on.
Hopefully that carrier is gone and mail will arrive in a timely fashion from now on. Rant over.

In the day we live in, unless there is just some odd issue that would prevent it, its best to have all bills emailed to you and auto pay set up with all accounts possible.

Also sign up for informed delivery with the USPS, its free, and each day you are getting envelope sized mail you get a email that will contain photos of the mail you are getting that day or incoming that week.
You can also see when its delivered and there's a option to select if you did get a certain piece of mail.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the day we live in, unless there is just some odd issue that would prevent it, its best to have all bills emailed to you and auto pay set up with all accounts possible.

Also sign up for informed delivery with the USPS, its free, and each day you are getting envelope sized mail you get a email that will contain photos of the mail you are getting that day or incoming that week.
You can also see when its delivered and there's a option to select if you did get a certain piece of mail.
Just because your sign up for the informed delivery doesn't mean your going to get that mail that day or the next as it shows on the email, i have been signed up for years and have received mail that shows it was delivered 5 days prior to actually getting it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom