Mailed my OKC gun club application today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't realize they had sign up times? Also I'm a little weary right now to go to the outdoor ranges with all the inexperienced gunners now at ranges. I've seen some unsafe handling and I'm just wandering if anyone has seen safety losen or is it still good at most ranges?

if you do something stupid or outright unsafe, you will be called out at the top of somebodys lungs. the safety record of okcgc is excellent.

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There is a new member orientation either this weekend or the one after that. You should have recieved an email informing you of the meeting. If not, you proably are too late.

Mark

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Any current members have suggestions on the best events to work to get your 8 hours of service?

If you gave Jack Arbogast your email address, he will send out notices of work days coming up. The Bullseye pistol division is needing volunteers in the next couple of weeks moving out the range equipment to the work shed and demolishing the old stat shack. If you are interested, please call me, Mark Thomas 615-1434 it should make for a pretty easy work day. Thanks in advance

Latest posts

Top Bottom