Major Data Breach Integris Health

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
My wife got one of those Hacker e-mails demanding $50. She already hated Integris because they damn near killed her when she went in for a "simple" gall bladder surgery. We tried to log into her "Integris and me" account and it stated the account was inactive. @%#&#!

"Integris and Me" doesn't exist anymore, there were emails that went out months ago about the switch and what to do. It's called MyChart now.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can count at least 12 systems we have that are still on XP in hospitals in the area
This I can understand.
that are connected to the internet.
This, I cannot understand. This is unbelievably stupid. We have an XP system or two and a bunch of Windows 7 systems, but they are absolutely not connected to the Internet.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our dental insurance Delta dental requires us to use our ss# as patient id #. I called them an suggested that this was stupid and was there a way i could use another number. Was told that may be possible but I had to get permission and it would take a long time to process the request.
Basically they didnt care. Still waiting to hear from them.

Delta Dental this policy is stupid !!!
They all want it, explain to them the SS# was never intended to be used for identification purposes. At Mercy they said they had to have it before I could be treated, I said check with your supervisor, if you have to have it, I'll go somewhere else. And just like that, it wasn't necessary.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They all want it, explain to them the SS# was never intended to be used for identification purposes. At Mercy they said they had to have it before I could be treated, I said check with your supervisor, if you have to have it, I'll go somewhere else. And just like that, it wasn't necessary.
The fact people try to use it four authorization is beyond stupid

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This truly PMO to no end. They want my photo, they want my wife's photo, they want addresses, social security numbers, a scanned copy of my driver's license. They are despicable. 1 stop shopping for ID theft, not to mention your medical data and insurance info. Wonder if they got checking account info too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom