Major Data Breach Integris Health

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There has been a major data breach within the Integris network. All personal info has been breached and I mean they have EVERYTHING !
I received an unsolicited email threatening me to exposure to the dark web. They have my address, phone numbers, SS number, birth date, everything!
I got on the local internet and there are many Oklahoma people breached.
We need to protect ourselves:
* filed a report with the local PD.
* file a complaint with FTC.
* establish a credit monitoring agency.
* Set-up credit freeze with Experian, Transunion, Equifax.
* block SS access. (not sure how yet)

Anybody in the same situation ?
Coming from the IT field I can tell you that medical facilities are the worst at spending any money on their security infrastructure, I can say that their level of disconcern with protecting patients info is horrible. They simply don't care because their insurance will cover it. I'd sue their asses and at least get something out of it lol

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the second or third time this has happened at INTEGRIS wtf is their problem them can't secure their system
Read my post below, it's sickening having to work with medical providers that put their patient info at risk the way most of them do, they simply don't care and have no problem blowing off their IT providers advice

Millerman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only time you give your SS# out is if you're going to get a check. No check, no social.
Our dental insurance Delta dental requires us to use our ss# as patient id #. I called them an suggested that this was stupid and was there a way i could use another number. Was told that may be possible but I had to get permission and it would take a long time to process the request.
Basically they didnt care. Still waiting to hear from them.

Delta Dental this policy is stupid !!!

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our dental insurance Delta dental requires us to use our ss# as patient id #. I called them an suggested that this was stupid and was there a way i could use another number. Was told that may be possible but I had to get permission and it would take a long time to process the request.
Basically they didnt care. Still waiting to hear from them.

Delta Dental this policy is stupid !!!
Sir this is OSA

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Supposed to go to integrisok.com and there's a link "Privacy Notice" if you've been one of the chosen ones.
My wife got one of those Hacker e-mails demanding $50. She already hated Integris because they damn near killed her when she went in for a "simple" gall bladder surgery. We tried to log into her "Integris and me" account and it stated the account was inactive. @%#&#!

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They require all this info.

Then they don’t protect it.

Good job foktards. I’m going to do my best to never end up there.
Unfortunately almost every major business is like this, it's cheaper to pay the insurance premiums versus taking money out of their pockets to upgrade their equipment. The software platform this particular medical provider was running hasn't been updated since around 2012. Tons of new exploits in the wild since then

Latest posts

Top Bottom